Funnel Friday for Realtors
“You are one funnel away from changing your business for the better.”
-Russell Brunson, ClickFunnels
Giveaway Funnels are great resource for Real Estate Agents!
What is a Giveaway Funnel?
A Funnel is a mini website that leads a client or visitor down the road to where you want them to go by offering some sort of prize or incentive as an ethical bribe!
How does it Work?
- Customers visit the site for a chance to win by entering their name, email, and phone number. (You can keep those contacts as future leads!)
- On the following page we ask them a qualifying question, to find out whether or not they are a good lead for you.
- On the last page we encourage them to share the contest with their friends and family so that they can get a bonus entry into the contest, this exposes you to a whole knew audience based on the person who was attracted to your giveaway!
- We market your giveaway funnel using Facebook ads so that we ensure the first line of people who see your funnel are the people you want to talk to! (Married people in your town, people over age of 50, people who are employed, etc.)
Pro Tip: A successful funnel has a high value prize!
We Recommend: The Branning Group recommends that you do not ask too many questions in your Funnel. The more questions you ask the more likely they will not enter the Funnel contest because they will think it is too time consuming, complicated, or even assume it is just a scam!
Remember: You need to offer participants a free price/incentive of some kind; perhaps a free checklist on “How to Sell Your Home”, or a free seminar on “Maximizing the Value of Your Home”.
Pro Tip: The qualifying question is one of the most important parts of a Giveaway Funnel. Make sure to make it a simple “yes or no” question, as in “Do you want to sell your home?”
A Sales Funnel
A Sales Funnel is another type of Funnel that can yield tremendous success for Realtors. The point of this Funnel is for you to set an appointment with your prospect.
We Recommend: The Branning Group recommends offering something like a “Free Home Value Report”. When people fill out the form to get their value report, they are also qualifying themselves as a potential homebuyer and giving you their contact information, which you can use to set an appointment with them!
“Property for Sale” Funnels
Social Media and technology has become as part of everyday life, so it should not come as any surprise that there are a large percentage of people finding properties they want to purchase on Facebook today!
How does it Work?
- This type of Funnel uses the home as the main driver to the Funnel.
- If worded properly, people think they are getting an exclusive look at a home, whether it is listed in the MLS or not.
- If people want to learn the price of the home, we ask them to enter their name, phone, number, and email.
- By entering this Funnel, these people are qualifying themselves as potential homebuyers, and you can use their contact info to set an appointment with them!
Remember: Funnels are a great way for you to get into the conversation!
We Recommend: The Branning Group recommends that at the end of a funnel, you contact all of the people who have entered. These people have self-qualified themselves as a potential homebuyer! So contact them!
Grab our FREE Direct Marketing Toolkit, which includes all of the content we covered today and a bunch of other helpful resources to get you going!
If you would like the Branning Group to help you with your Real Estate social media marketing needs, fill out the form below or call us at (661) 946-0888